Hello! Flowers? Why that means!!!
Yes! Yes, it does! I have lost my first five pounds. *Happy Dance* Here is the break down of the past week:
- I am down to 220.4 pounds! My actual starting weight was 226.4, but rounded down to 225 in my first post because I like even increments… yeah, I’m odd. (Hehe, see what I did there?)
- My favorite meal was comprised of steak. Okay, two meals. Tuesday evening, a friend provided dinner (thanks, Marie!) and it was a delicious steak and half of a baked potato. The other was a Panera steak and arugula sandwich with a fruit cup. I could eat one of those at least three times a week.
- My failures this week were not exercising. In my defense I spent the Monday through Wednesday traveling, setting up/breaking down a photo shoot. That was a lot of energy. I did have fried food, but only twice. Both times they were french fries with a grilled chicken sandwich. I’ve done pretty well with drinking water, but needed some variety. I had a diet coke, a sweet tea, and an açaí berry unsweet green tea.
- My major accomplishment was actually keeping track of my calories. I would eat when hungry rather than out of boredom. I honestly didn’t think this would be something I would keep up with, but am very happy with the results.
My goals for this week are:
- Actually do P90X.
- Make a list of healthy foods I love and stock the ingredients.
- No sweets!
Normally if I crave sweets I would sit down with the WHOLE box of cookies and eat them with a big glass of milk. Yesterday, I got three cookies and 8 oz. of milk, and it was enough. I also only ate half of my sushi last night for dinner. This portion control is really working for me.
Don’t forget to check out Deanna’s blog to see her fitness progress! Tune in next week for another Fitness Friday! Thanks for reading!